Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lately...

So I've been meaning to post for a long time but as usual things get away from me. First it was the holidays, then it was recovering from the holidays, then it was being sick, then it was my computer dying. So far this year I've spent most of my working time on 'Funny Misshapen Body,' my memoir of becoming a cartoonist, chronicling my days of high school through art school. After finishing about 100 pages though I decided to rework the whole thing, basically starting over. So far I'm happier with the new direction. I've also kept busy with a number of commissions and other projects on the side:
Devil's Due Pop will be making some Change-Bots toys
I did a drawing of Dave Eggers for the UK magazine Dazed & Confused
I drew this poster for the new Chicago-based website PosterBored
And I've been doing some small drawings for another project coming out of Chicago, The Adventures Of Miss Girl

No comments: